Vytautas Grieze Managing Associate, Lawyer
1990 Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree obtained from Vilnius University
1994 Ministry of Justice grants Mindaugas Šimkūnas a license to practice law
1997 started to practice law as attorney at law
Areas of Legal Practice
Criminal law, law suites of administrative judicial proceedings, real estate law, corporate law, family law, succession law
Lithuanian, Russian and Polish
- Represented a Polish citizen which was unreasonably accused of being involved in smuggling. The case was dismissed as there was established that he was not involved in commission of the crime.
- Represented our customer in the criminal case concerning trafficking in narcotic substances in which the court, taking into account the complicated conditions, imposed on the defendant a more lenient punishment than provided for in the Criminal Code.
- Represented our customer in the proceedings concerning a traffic accident in which the court, taking into account the circumstances of the traffic accident and other circumstances of the criminal case, has not deprived the defendant of the right to drive a vehicle.
- Represented our customer in the criminal case in which the court imposed a more lenient punishment than provided for in the Criminal Code.
- Represented our customer in a pre-trial investigation case which was discontinued after the investigation which lasted for a year.
- Successfully represented our customer on establishment of the fact of acceptance of heritage and annulment of a will.
- Represented our customer in the case concerning divorce by mutual consent of the spouses and determination of a place of residence of minor children.
- Successfully represented a purchaser of an apartment in the dispute with the seller of the apartment for refusal to enter into the main contract for purchase and sale of the apartment and repayment of the paid advance as the seller constructed different apartment than provided for in the preliminary contract. The court decided that the seller has violated the preliminary contract and satisfied the action brought by the principal.
- Effectually represented our customer for declaration of a contract for purchase and sale of three parcels of land with a house null and void. The court satisfied the action brought by the customer represented by us and returned the parcels of land with the house to his ownership.